Friday, December 26, 2008

December 08'

I wanna scream when I first saw this piece! The weirdness of the top just makes me anxious to own the top.Just love love love the owl print on it.This is the only blog that I found that are selling em,so what are you waiting for? Grab it before it's too late girls.
Damage-RM50.00
Spotted- Fireflies



Another cute mod-inspire top I found here is totally rockin!
woo wee,you can never go wrong with stripes,infact stripes are always in! Plus who can resist the cute lil ribbons there? More reason to give them a visit is they're having a christmas sale ;)
Damage-RM44.00
Spotted-Bundle.Of.Joy

Look at this adorable lil monster.Aint it a cutie?
Be it a necklace,key chain..anything you want! AND it's cheap too!
Damage-Both RM15
Spotted-Miut Miut

A lil less heavier than supperrolling but equally fabulous dont you think? Simple is more I guess? ;p and there's a lil feminine touch to it but still rock and roll baby! Any rock chic could pull a look with this belt!
Damage-RM24.00
Spotted-The Kittencake Shop


LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! o_o
The picture says it all!
I want the one in black BADLY,but it's sold out!
but there's other colours that are still available ladies.
Damage-RM38.00
Spotted-SuperRolling To You

No comments:

Post a Comment