Wednesday, December 31, 2008

End of december

Hey people! Happy new year,hope you'll have a great year ahead of you! I know I wont.hehe...
By the here's my review for the new years! and after that I'll hoping away to an island far far away :P so wont be updating for a while.



You gotta love this shoe! The details on it is superb,looks so classy and elegant but yet there's still a hint of rock and roll to it! ;p
Damage-RM200.00 (woah)
Spotted-Peaches & Pixies



You dont have to be the Queen bee to own this skirt yeah? ;p
Preppy is totally in this season thanks to our Miss Blair Waldorf
Damage-RM55.00
Spotted-Oh,Popsicles!



I dont know bout you,but I kinda like this dress! :D hehe very cute!
Damage-RM48.00
Spotted-Dandelion's Kisses

damn,so sorry but currently at the airport and seriously gtg now!
i'll continue on updating later~~

No comments:

Post a Comment