Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm back

First and foremost! Im sooooooooooo sorry for the lack of updates! been busy with my college registration,yada yada yada and been hooked with soo many assignments! countless exams..yeah and all that shit! THOUSAND APOLOGIES to all who emailed me asking to be reviewed! (THANKS BTW! APPRECIATE IT!) Now here goes my so called come back! :D

Do take note:- I may note review all of you who emailed me,but however I will link you up! reason being,well because apperantly those were old emails...so no new updates yet =___=" eheheh

and so Ive heard that everybody's crazy over studs nowadays! *yeay to that!*
Because I LO-O-O-Ove studs!


Shoppink QueenHow awesome is this combination? Kimonos with studs?? *screams* taught you'll never see that around huh? :)
Damage;-RM48



The chocolate ButtonsThis studs crave is making me crazzyyy!!!!
Damage:-Each belt is in diff prices,go check em out babes! ;D



More studs belts,but this time in sexy skinny!! woot woot!
Damge:-RM22

Bundle.Of.Joy
Just had to review the skull bag too! me love! Haven't seen that in any other blogshops,dont ya agree with me? ;)
Damage:-RM39
:-RM40



Uber Love

More studs goodies! :)
Damage:-RM35


To be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment